Every tattoo is special and very personal – that is why each tattoo deserves careful care.
Like every ointment from our collection, Tattoo Care DUO is made from quality natural ingredients including Calendula, Jojoba oil with added Vitamins A and E to give your tattoo that extra layer of protection.
For brand new and older tattoos, immediately after tattoo process or for everyday tattoo care!
Tattoo Care DUO not only preserves the intensity of your tattoo colors, but also promotes skin regeneration. It enhances tattoo colors and protects your tattoo against drying, deeply moisturizes your tattoo and gives your skin a long-lasting softness and transparency. Our ointment relieves itching and inflammation and brings back the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. It will help heal your tattoo faster and help to achieve a better end result.
Safe formula from quality natural ingredients
We love what we do! We hope you will love it too!
- EU Cosmetics Regulation Compliant
- Certified safe through microbiological testing
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Made in European Union Registered and protected brand Tattoo Care
- Sold in EU and USA markets
Safe and paraben free
- Not tested on animals
- Not butter or wax-based
Some of the benefits of using our tattoo ointment include:
Protects, moisturizes, helps heal faster
- Protects your tattoo against drying and nourishes your skin
- Deeply moisturizes your skin and gives it long lasting softness
- Relieves inflammation and itching
- Helps tattoo heal faster
- Brings back skin’s elasticity and smoothness
Natural ingredients, hand-crafted, free from fragrance
- Highlights tattoo colors
- Quality natural ingredients with vitamins A and E for extra protection
- Fragrance FREE (Classic), Light Aloe Vera Fragrance (Black Rose)
- Hand-crafted with care in small batches with the highest cosmetic standards used
Made for everyday use
Rich in texture and fast absorbing. Light on the skin. Leaves no visible marks on everyday clothes. Due to the quality ingredients it can also be used for other purposes of skin treatment including: light burns, scratches, soothing the skin and hydrating dry skin.
Safe and regulations compliant
Tattoo Care products are compliant with the European Cosmetics Legislation issued by the European Commission. The European Cosmetics Legislature is equivalent of an approval by the FDA, however vastly more strict. For example, FDA has banned 30 substances to be used in cosmetics, under EU legislation there are 1,328 banned substances.
Our commitment to care for your tattoos and skin
Tattoo Care products were developed by pharmacists with nearly 30 years of experience in skin care industry. Tattoo Care applies that experience to create products that are innovative and protect your skin so it can stay healthy.